Amazon Fire TV along with Alexa Remote will just blow your minds
Netflix and HBO lovers should get excited for the Amazon FireTv and Firesticks. As these devices make it possible to stream digital videos from media providers directly to you. The Fire Stick is a small device that plugs into your TV and sticks out of your TV’s HDMI port. The Fire TV is a small box that plugs into an HDMI port on your TV.
Why a Amazon Fire TV?
Instead of buying a new TV you can update your devices to access the internet on the TV. Amazon Fire Tv makes it easy to update your old TV to a new modern one where you have the access to Netflix, HBO or the online games etc.
How does it work?
These devices access the internet and play your favorite videos or audios on TV. There is some content available at no cost and some available for premium users. Premium content on YouTube Red, cable channels like Showtime, Starz, and HBO, and cable alternatives such as Hulu, Sling TV, Netflix, and Vudu on Amazon Fire TV, among others.
FireTV can be used to access anything from your internet including Facebook, playing games or view personal photos and media on your phone. And the newest model now has Fire Tv remote to access the Alexa or an Echo device. Fire Tv versions have always been upgraded with the newest exciting features.
Improvisations in the latest model
You can watch over almost 5 lakh movies or series from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more if you have subscribed to the premium plans. HDR support is more than the previous versions also it has improved Bluetooth functionality and WiFi support. Alexa support which is really fun to use. It provides hands-free control to any echo device, enhanced 4K high definition support.
You can control the lights thermostats and other smart home activities with your Fire TV now.
How to setup?
Connect the Amazon Fire TV
The Fire Tv comes with three components there’s a USB cable, the square (or diamond-shaped) Fire TV device, and a power adapter.
The USB cable is positioned in the middle though, and connects the power adapter to the Fire TV, if those directions aren’t clear.
Plug power adapter to a nearby power outlet. Check the USB cable and connect the Fire Tv to the HDMI port now on the TV.
Use Source button on your remote to check the HDMI signal for Fire TV.
Explore the Amazon Fire TV remote controller
You can control Fire TV with the AlexaVoice remote that’s included with the device. The remote guide tells you about the various functions of the remote.
Setup Amazon Fire TV
- When prompted, press the Play button on the Alexa Voice Remote. Use the remote to complete the rest of the steps here.
- Choose your language.
- Select your Wi-Fi network; if more than one exists to choose the fastest one.
- Input your Wi-Fi password and click Connect.
- Wait while the software updates and the Fire TV stick initializes. This could take 3-5 minutes.
- When prompted, accept the default registration information (or you can opt to use a different Amazon account).
- Choose Yes to let Amazon save your Wi-Fi password.
- Choose Yes or No to set up parental controls. If you choose Yes, create a Pin as prompted.
- Watch the introductory video. It’s very short.
- Click Choose Apps and select the apps you want to use. Use the right-facing arrow to see more. When you’re finished, click the Play button on the remote control.
- Click Download Apps.
- Wait while Amazon finishes the setup process.
And thus most of the things are set up now and you can access the Fire TV
Enjoy your favorite shows with the Amazon Fire TV
Get it here at $69.99.