7 of the best upcoming Gadgets of 2018
Today the world of advanced technology, people are planning to make their houses on moon, where new space lines are founded, where folks are running in the geek race, where we have talking robots and many more remote controlled devices.
Thousands of awesome gadgets have been cut to the cheese like there was no tomorrow. We now know which ones failed and who the clear toppers were. Let’s take a look at the hottest new gadgets of 2018.
The Notebook: MacBook Air in Gold – Blend with Creativity and Productivity
MacBook Air in Gold is the lightest and most compact Mac notebook ever. And now, with sixth‑generation Intel processors, improved graphics performance, faster flash storage, and up to 10 hours of battery life, MacBook is even more capable.
- A full-size keyboard. In a fraction of the space
- USB-C Singularly Versatile
- The capability to connect to everything you need.
- Quietly astonishing
- All-day battery life. Now even longer.
- A Retina display that takes everything to the edge.
Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II (Carbon) – Live Life with a Soundtrack
The SoundLink Mini II is super light as well; you can go from streaming at home to on the move in a flash. Its compact size means it takes up only a little room in a rucksack or handbag so you can live life with a soundtrack. With its small and classic styling it delivers a fantastic sound no matter what you play through the speaker. You can also connect it with Alexa that can set the time for music playlist. For a compact speaker, I am incredibly impressed by how deep and dramatic the bass sound is.
- Big sound- with deep bass- for a full-range listening experience
- Wireless and ultra-compact so you can take Bose sound anywhere
- Built-in speakerphone lets you take calls out loud
- Voice prompts talk you through Bluetooth pairing, so it’s super easy
- Lithium-ion battery plays up to 10 hours on full charge
Apple Pencil for iPad Pro – Pencil with Pixel-Perfect Precision
We’re sure many rolled their eyes when Apple announced the Apple Pencil a couple of years ago. Now, Apple Pencil expands the power of iPad Pro and comes with new innovative possibilities. It’s sensitive to pressure and tilt so you can easily vary line weight, create subtle shading, and produce a wide range of artistic effects.
Polaroid Draw – 3D Printing Pen / Handheld 3D Printer – Complete starter kit – Blue
The Polaroid Draw 3D printing pen is a versatile tool for any young artists. DIY and STEM (STEAM) are the initial focus of the 3D pen. The Polaroid Draw 3D Pen comes with all the safety features required to be safe and have fun, which includes an auto-shut off after a few minutes of inactivity.
- Free Stencils to make various art projects
- STEAM compliant – Make anything Science, Tech, Engineering, Art, Math related
- 5 Colors to Choose From: Black, Blue, Pink, Yellow, White
- No Computer Required!
Furbo WiFi Dog Cam – For the Pet Geeks
With input from over 5,000 vets, professional dog trainers and dog parents, Furbo Dog Camera’s features are designed specifically for dogs. See and interact with your dog from anywhere and anytime. You’ll never miss a moment of your dog’s day!
- Dog Activity Alert:Furbo will alert you when it identifies continuous activity like your dog chewing or jumping on furniture. In addition to knowing when your dog is active, it can help you to identify separation anxiety through patterns such as constant pacing or licking feet.
- Dog Selfie Alert: Furbo knows when your dog is facing the camera, taking the most precious selfies. You’ll receive a notification on your phone with a snapshot of your dog’s adorable face.
- Person Alert: Furbo will let you know when a human comes into view: whether a dog walker is scheduled to stop by or an intruder enters the home.
Fingerlings Interactive Toy Monkey – Tech Gift For Kids
Fingerlings are adorable baby monkeys that are curious about the world around them—starting with you! These interactive pets love to hang onto your finger, blink their eyes, turn their heads, blow kisses, swing by their tails, and talk in monkey babble! They come in a variety of colors including white, black, pink, purple, blue, and turquoise. Clap your hands twice and your Fingerlings will sing together – Collect them all!
Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch –The Watch Wearer
The first ever smartwatch from Fitbit is fitness watch at its heart. With a definite health and fitness focus, the Ionic sticks to what Fitbit does best, but takes things to a new level with on-board music, built-in GP and many more. If you’re looking for some wrist wear to use while exercising the Fitbit Ionic may suit you.
- Use PurePulse heart rate to better track calorie burn, optimize intensity during workouts, and measure your health and fitness over time.
- Use Run, Bike and other multi-sport modes to track specific workouts with real-time stats.
- Track duration and calories burned for swimming, running and biking.
“Gadgets You Love”