How to Create Your Own Home Theatre
Can’t go the cinemas every now because of the hectic schedule? Or you worried about a money and transportation fees? These thoughts come to everyone’s mind especially when you have a heavy workload and can’t spend time with their families and friends.
But in today’s world, every problem has a solution, if you are a movie buff who happens to experience similar problems, never fear because you can watch movies in the comfort of your own home. I understand, this idea may seem a bit bold at first, but with the right execution, it could end up being a smash hit.
Projector resolution must be 1920×1080 with adjustable lens if you opt of movie-quality images. See to it that before you put the TV screen, there should also be a back (opposing) wall where you can put the projector to enhance picture quality.
Some projectors are higher at competing with the ambient light in your space than others, but none are perfect. Once you are shopping for a projector make sure to visualize the output brightness rating, measured in ANSI lumens. A projector with more than 2800 lumens rating would be ready to handle some stronger ambient light. No quantity of brightness output, however, will make it unnecessary to block out ambient light.
There are many brands available in the market who offers you best quality systems. But before you choosing anything, first do a proper research about it and then take your decision. You may also want to look for Top-rated Sellers, who have high ratings and positive feedback from shoppers who have bought from them before.
TENKER Upgrade 2000 Lumens LCD Mini Projector, Portable Home Theater Projector, Supports 1080P, HDMI, USB, SD Card, AV & VGA for Home Cinema, TV, Laptops, Games and iPhone/Android Smartphones:
- Upgraded 2000-lumen led projector: The TENKER T20+ home cinema projector takes the latest LED technology to bring you super vivid images that are 70% brighter than competitor models, including a 30,000-hour lifespan and 800*480 native resolutions with supported resolutions up to 1920*1080.
- Improved fan cooling system: Thanks to continued improvements in development, the powerful cooling fan has reduced noise, which translates into less distraction for you when viewing movies or playing games. Be sure not to block the ventilation slots of the projector and allow sufficient ventilation around it to ensure the projector’s optimum performance and reliability
- Multimedia video projector: Offering a multitude of digital connectivity (USB/SD/AV/VGA/HDMI/3.5mm audio output), this projector is compatible with TV Box, Amazon Fire TV Stick, PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Speakers, Chromecast, Blue-ray DVD players, SD cards, USB flash drives, media players, tablets and smartphones (Wireless HDMI Dongle not included)
- Variable projection size: This mini portable projector displays images between 32 -176 inches, with a projection distance of 3.3-17 ft. For optimum viewing, we suggest a display image of 130 inches with a 6.6-8.2 ft projection distance. It has a ±15° vertical manual keystone correction
Your receiver will be the hub that handles all of the video and audio for your system. Your consoles, set-up boxes and other inputs (or most of them) will be plugged into the receiver, and the receiver will send the video to your projector and the audio to your speakers. Receiver is also a important part of the system.
Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A3070BL Audio & Video Component Receiver (Certified Refurbished):
- This 9.2–channel (11.2–channel processing) AV receiver features the surround sound technologies of Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ for realism and XLR terminals for low signal transmission
- The AVENTAGE line of high–performance AV receivers is based on the audio design concept of providing a massive, full–bodied sound for movie sound effects and the accurate reproduction of music sources
- By expertly harmonizing traditional and advanced technologies, every factor that affects sound quality, from materials and parts to construction, layout, vibration damping (unique foot) and “fine-tuning” the sound, is handled with no other thought than to achieve the best possible audio quality
Great speakers come at all price points and sizes, so you don’t have to worry that just because you have a small space or tight budget you won’t be able to enjoy great sound.
Edifier R1850DB Active Bookshelf Speakers with Bluetooth and Optical Input – 2.0 Studio Monitor Speaker – Built-in Amplifier with Subwoofer Line Out:
- Digital / analog inputs – rca/aux for pc, turntables, etc; optical/coaxial for lossless connection; Bluetooth for convenience
- Bluetooth v4.0 – latest wireless technology for playing from phones, tablets or laptops
- Treble/bass control, sub-line out: adjust bass, treble, volume and toggle inputs on the rear panel. Need a little more oomph? Add a subwoofer to your 2.0 setup by simply connecting to the sub-out jack
- Wireless remote – handy compact remote control for input selection, volume adjustment, and track control (Bluetooth)
Everyone has their own preferences on viewing screens. The greatest benefit of creating your own home theater system own home theater is that you can customize the projector and screen to meet your own personal needs. It is important to do a right research and read reviews about projectors for help with choosing the ideal projector for your home theater system.
Enjoy the Cinematic Experience at Your Home!!
Credits: youtube.com, Google.