The new pocket survival tools from Amazon are remarkably useful
Pocket tools come in many shapes and sizes. Some provide an endless list of features, while others keep things simple. But what matters most is quite how useful those provided tools are. How often do you leave home without a corkscrew, only to suffer deep regret at a later stage? That might depend on your drinking habits. Here, I mentioned some popular tools that will definitely solve your problems:
This screwdriver set is a multi-tools set that has more sizes and shapes of heads than most people will likely use or imagine. Buying a set is a lot cheaper than buying all of the pieces you need individually.
They are just very handy when you need to open a phone or a laptop. The quality of these tools is awesome. They are survival tool, durable and made of hard steel. Magnetic bits are the big plus.
89 in 1 Full Set
- It includes 54 chrome-vanadium steel magnetic bits, handles, opening plier, LCD suction cup, precision tweezer, anti-static wrist strap, utility knife, all kind of plastic & metal phone disassembly tool set, roller screwdriver tool and etc
High Quality and Well Perform
- Made of high-quality chrome vanadium steel, which is sturdy and durable, guarantee for long time use. Solve all the problems with one handle and the wide variety of bits
New design Roller Opener Multifunctional Tool
- Two different roller openers can be changeable. One roller is suitable for disassembling laptop screen and the other is suitable for iPhone 8
- All things are stored in a small canvas bag, you can carry it around your waist, releasing your hand
- Jakemy’s focus on durability has paid dividends here, not easily break
- iPhone 4, 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 7Plus, 7S,8
- iPad 1, 2, 3, 4, Mini, Air & Pro
- MacBook, Pro, Air & iMac
- Apple Watch
- Samsung Galaxy, Note, Active
- LG, Motorola, Blackberry & Nokia
- Laptops & Computers& PC &
- Printers & Copiers
- Xbox, Nintendo & gaming consoles
- Furniture & More Household Maintenance
One of the issues with many pocket tools is size. While a two-inch blade is okay for opening packages, you can’t use it for cutting much else. The Buckshot Knives “Pocket Clever” Assisted Opening Knife- Wood is the perfect tool for the toughest cutting and slicing jobs.
Buckshoot knives are popular among emergency responders who use them to cut seatbelts and other restraints without injuring the victim with a sharp point. They are also popular among sailors who use them to safely cut rigging without the danger of piercing the sails.
- 8 Inch Overall Length, Includes Belt Clip
- 5 Inch White Plastic Pearl Inlay Rainbow Titanium Stainless Steel Handle
- 5 Inch Cleaver Razor Blade Made Of 3CR13 Stainless Steel Plated Rainbow Titanium
- Use Your Right Hand Thumb Push The Bottom On The Blade, The Blade Will Jump Out.
Anker flashlight is pretty heavy – made out of metal. You have to screw off the end cap which allows access to the charging port. This screws off again to get access to the battery compartment. The end cap is secured to the flashlight by a stretchy thin elastic band. Both flashlights charged within a few hours (probably came 40-60% charged from the factory).
They are EXTREMELY bright – brighter than any flashlight. The beam is focused by pulling/pushing on the lens part – floodlight to narrow beam. At night, they lit up trees a block away.
- 900-lumen Cree LED sweeps bright light over the length of about two football fields (660 ft / 200 m) and reaches nearly 1000 ft
There are 5 adaptable settings in this:
- High / Medium / Low / Strobe / SOS
- It has powerful, non-diminishing brightness from the included premium rechargeable 3350mAh battery
- LEDs boast an extended 50000-hour lifespan
- Recharge in just 6 hours with a 1A adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable
TOUGH & RELIABLE
- IP65-rated water resistant and designed for use in heavy rain
- Its durable aluminum body and shock-resistance endure rough handling
- A pocket-friendly compact chassis with an anti-slip finish holds fast in your hand or stands on-end as an emergency lamp