What are Bluetooth Shower Speakers- Is It Worth Buying?
Imagine the hot shower you take before bed now being accompanied by your favorite soothing music!
Many people take a shower in the morning so as to get prepared for work. It’s the same routine: shower, coffee, newspaper, then off to work. Now imagine if the awakening power of a shower was combined with your favorite music!
Maybe you would like to listen to music while swimming or within the tub or shower, however, don’t desire to disturb everyone else within the house, or even your headphones do not last long as a result of you wear them while exercising. Don’t worry. Bluetooth shower speaker can solve all of these issues.
How to use Bluetooth Shower Speakers
- You can place it in a shower or on the wall of a bathroom.
- Bluetooth shower speakers are equipped with controls that allow you to turn the power on or off, volume down or high, and track, pause or play. They also allow you to answer or hang up the phone.
- Turn on your mobile Bluetooth and it will automatically find it as long as your device is already actively searching for objects. Then, just click and pair with it. After connecting, all you have to do now is to place the speaker thing in the shower and enjoy some music.
- After the device is settled, you can now start and play some music on your phone. Anytime you can adjust, just press any button on it.
Waterproof Bluetooth Shower Speaker Instruction
- Most Shower Speakers should be easy to operate. Just plug them in for a couple of hours or the specific number of hours your device is made for charging. Plug them in, and then turn them on by pressing the power button or the on/off button of your device.
- Once your speakers are in pairing mode, turn on the Bluetooth of your smartphone and search for the name of your Bluetooth speaker. Check the manual for the specific name of your Bluetooth speaker in case there are many other Bluetooth devices in the vicinity.
- After the pairing is complete, the LED indicator should now change and you should be able to play your music on your smartphone/tablet.
- You can also charge your waterproof speakers using power banks. Just make sure to avoid the fast charging port if your waterproof speakers do not support it.
- Try to avoid charging your waterproof speakers on unrated AC/DC adaptors. It may damage your speakers or worse, burn down your house.
- Make sure to charge the speakers periodically to ensure good functionality. Batteries drain at a very slow rate all the time even if you are not using your device.
- Avoid charging in hot conditions. If you feel that your device is heating up too much, consider stop using it and either have it fixed or find a replacement.
- Do not overcharge your waterproof speakers. Unless specified by your device’s manual and specifications, it is not recommended to leave your devices charging overnight. You can do it, but you may be exposing yourself to unnecessary risk of fire or even death.
- Do not let the device be exposed to heat or sunlight.
- Keep it away from any metal object to avoid short circuits.
- Charge only when it is dry.
- Do not submerge in water.
Always look for the products that are made of durable materials and made by a trusted brand. For Bluetooth shower speakers, always check Amazon.
Credits: Amazon customer reviews