Crosley Cruiser Deluxe Turntables Matches Modern Technology With Retro Styling
Why would anyone buy a Crosley Cruiser Deluxe turntable in this day and age of iPods, iPhones, Android and a whole assortment of competing MP3’s and other gadgets to play your music on? There is, of course, the nostalgia reason. For the older music-loving crowd, having a turntable around creates a beautiful atmosphere of past memories related to the same music that was such a big part of those memories.
Crosley Cruiser Deluxe is a bridge that makes a bond between the mid-20th century to today, making it good for those people born decades ago, as well as audiophiles just entering into vinyl. When it comes to combining affordability with a pleasing design sense, Crosley is hard to beat.
Many people shop for this product as a present for his or her dear ones. It can be a pleasant gift for just about anybody, however, in my opinion, kids and teenagers will best appreciate it as a result of the world of vinyl is new to them. A colorful portable turntable will make a great addition to a younger child’s room as well. They’ll enjoy the shifting colors, whether they use it just as a CD player, or a docking station for their iPod.
Alexis Petridis and his daughter with her Crosley and as-yet unloved vinyl collection.
Let’s take a look at its amazing features:
- Belt Driven portable Turntable plays 3 speeds: 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records
- The turntable does a Jedi hand wave over the eight-track, cassette tape, and CD years, though, and jumps ahead to digital media, via AUX cable or Bluetooth.
- The Cruiser Deluxe can also handle Bluetooth in, so you can stream all of your digital media to play through its speakers.
- Hook up to powered speakers through the RCA jacks for an even larger sound.
- Use the AUX jack to use the turntable as a speaker.
- It includes a hold down clip for the tonearm, holding it in place for transport. It’s built like a suitcase with a solid handle.
- The volume can go pretty loud! Music can also be played well at a much quieter level, fortunately. The audio sounds amazingly clear and is perfect for a room or small party.
- The platter auto-stop works well, stopping the turntable when the record is over.
- The tonearm lever makes it easier to start the record without accidentally scratching the needle across it.
- The Cruiser Deluxe available in several colors like red, black, blue, green, orange, pink, turquoise, and even tweed.
- If the turntable isn’t turning when you know it should be sure the Bluetooth switch is in the off position.
Be sure to see all the cruiser deluxe turntable models at Amazon. From its uncluttered set up to its casual supermarket placement, Crosley’s simplicity is key. I would recommend this to anyone with a small space who wants more music or likes to carry their albums around with them. Not everyone has a turntable anymore, so you never know when you’ll have to bring your own.