Why Huawei P20 Pro Is A Great Mobile Phone
The Huawei P20 Pro is both innovative in its approach whilst retaining an aesthetic appeal which engenders it to its target market. The unit comes with a range of innovative technology, which is included within a compact unit. Let’s have a look at its amazing features that will definitely blow your mind.
- 40MP rear camera with 3x optical zoom
- Kirin 970 CPU with AI smarts
- Big 4,000mAh battery
Huawei P20 Pro Specifications
The Huawei P20 Pro is the most beautiful smartphone we’ve ever seen, depending on the color scheme you buy.
- The plain black and blue are nice enough but the multi-color shimmering twilight finish is genuinely eye-catching.
- In looks, the P20 Pro is a larger version of the P20. It inherits all of the pros and most of the cons; most, rather than all, because the Pro version gets full IP67 dust and waterproofing, rather than the weak IP53 its smaller part has to make do with.
- The P20 Pro is bigger than the P20, but it’s not that much larger: just 0.3in across the diagonal.
- The P20 Pro with the same screen resolution of 1,080 x 2,240, is slightly less sharp, with a pixel density of approximately 408ppi. Anyway, it’s a better screen – in fact, it’s one of the best we’ve seen ever.
- The main specifications of the Huawei P20 Pro are very like the regular P20. Both have a HiSilicon Kirin 970 processor clocked at 2.4GHz and 128GB of built-in storage to make up for that lack of microSD card.
- The major difference is that the Pro model profits from an extra 2GB RAM.
- It’s still undecided whether smartphones really need 6GB RAM at this point but it does go some way to explaining the price discrepancy between the P20 and P20 Pro.
- On the basis of actual performance, there’s very little difference between the two phones, which means that the processor is fast, but not the very fastest. In fact, the Huawei P20 family is more of a match for last year’s Snapdragon 835-powered flagships than this year’s 845 beasts.
- On the backside of the P20 Pro, you will see the Leica triple camera setup with a 20-megapixel monochrome lens, 40-megapixel main RGB lens, and an 8-megapixel telephoto lens.
- No other smartphone has this much capability and technology contained in three rear cameras.
- Huawei uses AI digital image stabilization and captures light for low light shots over a period of time shown like a video countdown on the viewfinder.
- There is also a 24-megapixel front-facing camera with maintain for several portrait modes.
- Battery technology is fusty, but Huawei works hard to provide the largest capacity batteries. Huawei SuperCharge also tops off the battery faster than I have seen on other phones.
Buy Now: Amazon